Eloi Ministries is a Non Discriminating Organization. Eloi Ministries Projects and Programs DO NOT require Exposure, Adherence to, or Conversion to our Religious Doctrine in order to be a Beneficiary.
Eloi Ministries Does Not Discriminate Beneficiary based on Age, Gender, Tribe, Race, Creed, Color, Disability, Nationality, Marital or Family status, Political or Religious Affiliations.
Eloi Ministries Program's beneficiaries are not encouraged or required to learn about, adhere to, or convert to Eloi Ministries’ Religious Doctrine as a Condition of Receiving our Services
Education - fighting illiteracy, restoring self-esteem and equipping people in poor communities with informal and formal education and vocational, creative training.
Healthcare - providing preventative, curative and palliative healthcare to poor communities from birth to death.
Justice - equipping people in poor communities, lawyers and the judiciary with legal knowledge as well as providing legal and paralegal services.
Community Reintegration - breaking the cycle of crime, continuing rehabilitation and reintegration and giving hope and dignity to poor people & their families for both improved and harmonious living.
1. To build character and welfare of the destitute children in and outside the education institutions. This also includes orphaned, street children and the disabled.
2. Build the capacity and promote health service providers with skills on managing vulnerable groups within their communities.
3. Carry out sensitization and awareness campaigns about the killer diseases like HIV/AIDs, malaria, Tuberculosis to mention but a few,
4. To develop and harness individual talents and capabilities of members and community target groups.
5. To set up and support education institutions which are based on or embrace the ideas of the Church, developing character on the foundation of the Christian gospel in developing character for a better Africa.
6. To promote income generating activities and create employment.
7. To initiate, promote and support the imparting of life skills including academics in children in and out of schools, developing individual talents for recreation, entertainment income generation and employment.
8. Open up churches and conduct crusades and conferences in and outside Uganda to impart Christ like character for harmonious community relationships and personality transformation due to having a common mind set.
9. To Initiate and build caring homes for the most vulnerable OVCs, youth and or old people, Advocate for the rights of vulnerable groups more so the rights of OVC.